Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Thinking of You (Overheated Edition)

It's so damn hot that my hair is merely damp after my shower. My body draped over my bed- limbs falling off the edges- like a discarded towel. Face down, I cradle my head against my arms. The fan moves the heavy air, now cool, now caressing my skin. Blowing my thoughts from the long day.

I let myself drift.

Thinking of you ...

My hand slips between my body and the quilt. Sliding down between my open thighs, where the humidity seems to have gathered.

My fingers mush my pussy lips together. Pushing hard together, putting out from my body.

Thinking of your tongue, hands, lips ...

Rubbing my palm, flat against the soft mound. Slow circles. Fast circles. I am slowly crazed just by the thought, by desire.

Thinking of your breath, your voice, your body heavy over mine ...

My fingers slid into the shallow, slick folds. Tracing the treasure within. Spreading the wet desire. My breath comes out in gasps. My hips lift, meeting my imagination.

Thinking of you hard inside, slipping, sliding, taking, giving ...

I let my slick fingers meet the hard nub of my clit. Swirling around, teasing myself. Dipping into the seemingly endless well of desire.

Thinking of you exploding, taking me higher, so close now ...

One finger. Two. It's not the same. I thrust them in anyway. Pushing, pulling my clit. Pushing my body right over the brink. I think I may have screamed. The release, the frustration of not quite enough.

Thinking of you ... here alone, by myself. I close my eyes and pretend to curl with you. Sharing the sweet afterglow.

Thinking of you I can count the hours until I see you again ...

No comments: