Friday, March 06, 2009

Read my novel

GoaliesImage by Burns! via Flickr

I'm playing with Authonomy.

You can read my latest novel attempt there.

It's a slightly erotic romance novel about two high school sweethearts who broke up 12 years ago and are now reunited.

It came from watching Calgary Flames a few times a week and my drifting off to sleep fantasies of what it would be like to be in a relationship with a hockey player. Okay, I grew up in a big hockey town, with a big crush on a goalie. Oh, unrequited teenage crush.

Anyway, this is the first in a planned series of different players on the team. I've started the second one.

I also finally have Slave's beginnings finished. It came to me in those drifting off to sleep moments one night. Master is still named William and Slave was once Chantal, a jazz singer.

If I'm on the topic of fantasies, after I finish the hockey thing, it might end up being a band one. OR well, y'know. Although the band thing does have potential for group sex and multiple relationships. Anyway, I've been listening to far too much Nickelback lately.

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 21:  (L-R) Musician...Image by Getty Images via Daylife




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: